Sunday, July 17, 2011

It is time to dream.


























I forget where I found this quote, but it is one that I thought about constantly my sophomore year. Even made lists of my answer to this quote.

It goes like this.


"what would you do if you could not fail?" -Robert H. Schuller. 

I'm not one to share personal thoughts with a lot of people, or any people for that matter.
But I am going to share one,

or twelve.

If I could never fail I would:
- Take all of the classes for those extraordinary smart kids.
- Sing and play the guitar.
- Try out for the broadway pit.
- Fall in love.
- Be a graphic designer.
- Be in the olympics, skiing.
- Speak spanish with people who speak spanish.
- Hang out with more people that intimidate me.
- Conduct the Utah Symphony.
- Run a marathon.
- Preform an oral surgery.
- Live in New York.

What would you do?

It is just one of those fears, unspoken or not.

We all have it.

cause' well. We are human.

-han.

3 comments:

  1. Han--
    I started a new blog. I was debating whether or not I should, since my original blog pissed some people off (Josh), and your text really got the ball rolling. It's not much, yet. Come by sometime?

    biancaseamons.blogspot.com

    Love, B.

    ReplyDelete