I have never been a Harry Potter fan to be honest.
Until now.
Perhaps because I didn't want to be thought of as copying Shelbie, because lets be honest.
She is a die hard fan.
But last Monday and Friday I went and saw this movie.
J.K. Rowling IS a genius. I sat in amazement.
Also the pictures they have captured, were beautiful.
Such a cool movie! ah.
I have decided to read all of the books. No one knows why I waited until the very last movie, The End, fi you will.
but, I am thrilled, and excited.
Huzzah to Harry Potter.
One of my very favorite characters would have to be Mrs. Weasley.
Who is yours?
Read Ebook
10 years ago
SNAPE! obviously. you never know whether he is good or bad, his nature was hidden until the very end - his intentions were never understood. Truth is, although he seems to not love anyone, he loves more than any other character.
ReplyDelete